- Edmodo: submit assignments, ask questions, share links, etc
- LiveBinders: create portfolios
- Excel: graphing, timelines
- Word: composition, formatting, etc
- PowerPoint to Photostory: create a movie from a slideshow
- Kidspiration: create mind maps and brainstorms
- Paint: identify/color geographical details; such as continents where certain animals live
What is the one instructional technology that she can't do without?
On demand access to laptops!
If wishes could come true, what would she want to have in her classroom to enhance her instruction?
A high speed scanner!
Her thoughts on using technology in instruction:
"It really enhances student engagement and allows them to become experts, share their knowledge, and collaborate."
Check out Ms. Hanna's website!