Here are a few ways that she uses technology:
- For Interventions: First in Math
- For Research: Pebble Go!
- For comparing Fiction/Non-Fiction: TumbleBooks
- For finished products/presentations: Word and Powerpoint
- For Enrichment: Book study using ReadWriteThink.org and webquests
- For instruction: the document camera, slate, Promethean software
- For science: SEMScopes
A project on Expository/Non-Fiction text, where the students complete a research project using the library online resources to write an essay. The look of amazement at the sounds animals make and the information about the animals drive the students to want to learn more.
What is the one instructional technology that you feel you could no longer do without?
What is a technology wish you have for your classroom?